Thursday, October 2, 2014

How to make 100% natural Hand, Face and Diaper Wipes

How to make 100% natural Hand, Face and Diaper Wipes


I use wipes all day every day, so I go thru them very quickly.  I use them on hands, face, baby bottom, toys, pillows, counter, cabinet and frig handles, etc.  I quickly noticed that the cost was adding up.  I also noticed that if I bought the less expensive supposed all natural brands they truly weren't all natural and safe, plus my son’s bottom would get red quickly.  If I bought the organic kind I felt safer but the cost added up even quicker...so I thought why couldn’t I make my own.  I found a friends post about making homemade baby wipes.  So I tried it and it was easy.  I have since made a few adjustments and figured out a few tricks to make it quicker and re-use items to save even more money.  So, here is the list of ingredients and the how to make the wipes video...
(This video also shows how to prep for the Basic H wipes)




To make homemade hand, face and diaper wipes you will need:

  • Roll of paper towels
  • Canister large enough to hold 1/2 a roll of paper towels (I use an old empty Shaklee 180 Smoothie Mix canister)
  • Cutting board
  • Large sharp knife
  • 8 oz water
  • 1 tsp Basic H from Shaklee
  • 1 Tbsp Hand Wash Concentrate from Shaklee
  • 5-7 drops Lavender and Tea Tree essential oil (optional)
  • 5-7 drops eucalyptus essential oil (optional)

To learn how to make the wipes watch the video above.  If you need any of the Shaklee items you can get them here: http://jberinger.myshaklee.com/us/en/shop/healthyhome/kitchen Or if you need the essential oils you can get them at http://www.iherb.com/ for much cheaper than a local health foods store.

No comments:

Post a Comment