Thursday, November 6, 2014

100% Natural & Toxic-Free Super Stain Remover - That costs only pennies!

100% Natural & Toxic-Free Super Stain Remover

We all get stains on our clothes, and if you have kids you have to deal with even more stains.  Especially, if you have a toddler, then it’s on a daily basis.  And, who wants to spend a bunch of money on stain removers that usually don’t work, not me.  I’ve pretty much tried them all, and over half the time the stain is still partly there.  Plus, the name brand stain removers are filled with harmful chemicals that are suppose to get the stains out, but again often don’t.  And, I don’t know about you, but I don’t want toxins on my cloths, especially my sweet little babies clothes (even though he’s 2 years old now, he’ll always be my baby.)

Here’s a “fun” fact: It only takes our bodies 18 seconds to absorb whatever is on our skin, which includes the chemicals that are clothes, sheets, and towels are washed in.

Another scary fact: Scientists can tell what kind of detergent a person’s clothes or sheets have been washed in by testing their urine.  Because, yes your body absorbs those chemicals, through your skin. yuk!

So, what do we do?  Wear dirty stained clothes?  No.  Wash your clothes in natural detergents and use only natural stain removers.  There are a few natural ones on the market right now, but they don’t always remove stains.  Yes, they don’t have the harmful chemicals and toxins, but they should still do the job they are created to do, right?  Plus, they are more expensive than the non-natural brands.   So, my suggestion to you would be to use Shaklee’s laundry line.  It is 100% natural and safe.  Of course, this is up to you.  I’m just informing you that you can save money and get 100% all natural laundry detergent, stain remover and fabric softener.

What I use for removing stains is the degreaser that I make, which costs 20 cents per bottle, wow!  To remove most stains you only need a few sprays.  There also is Shaklee’s Nature Bright Laundry Booster and Stain Remover, which you only use one scoop per a load to boost the stain fighting power.  Plus, it will keep your colors from running onto your whites / lights.   The Nature Bright is great for old stains or super stubborn ones.  I wash my clothes in Shaklee’s Fresh Laundry Concentrate Powder, which lasts months and I do multiple loads a day, so it saves me lots of money even compared to the toxic brands.  I also like their Soft Fabric Dryer Sheets, because they work, and are less expensive.  Plus, they are biodegradable, so they are good for the planet, bonus!

Now for the Natural Super Stain Remover Recipe.  I just simply spray the stain with about 2-3 sprays of the Basic H2 Degreaser and let it sit for anywhere from a fews hours to a day, depending on how busy I am and if I remember to check it.  But, it really only needs a few hours.  If it looks like it could use a second set of sprays I’ll do them and then let that sit again for at least a few hours.  The, I’ll wash it as usual and if it’s a really bad stain then I’ll add the Nature Bright.  Or you could soak the clothes in water with ½ tsp of the Basic H2.  But, most often I’ll wait and see if the stain comes out without the Nature Bright or soaking.  If it doesn’t, which it usually does, then I just rewash with the Nature Bright.

Here is an example of a nasty stain in my son’s socks (He wore these socks for hours before I noticed the stains, boys will be boys.):

IMG_1263.JPGIMG_1264.JPG

And, here is the after picture (all it needed was two sets of sprays and the normal wash):

IMG_1355.JPG

You can purchase the whole Laundry line here: http://jberinger.myshaklee.com/us/en/shop/healthyhome/laundry


And, by the way, Basic H2 can be used as an all-purpose cleaner throughout your home for 3 cents per bottle.  I hope this helps you, by giving you safe and non-toxic and chemical free options for your home, while saving you lots of money too!

No comments:

Post a Comment