Monday, October 27, 2014

Super Easy Plastic Pot Covers - Burlap with Ribbon

Super Easy Plastic Pot Covers - Burlap with Ribbon

To cover those ugly plastic pots that flowers come in, I have a super easy and cute fall tip...unless you decide to plant the flowers it's not very pleasing to the eye looking at beautiful fall flowers like mums in ugly plastic pots.  And, I don't know about you but, I don't have the money to spend on a bunch of nice plant pots.  So, I have come up with a weather friendly and wallet friendly option.  Burlap wrap with ribbon.



All you will need is a roll of wide burlap, I found mine at Michael's for about $5 it's 8" wide, big enough to cover the pots, and some ribbon in any color you like.  I had some black sparkly ribbon, so I used that.

All you do is wrap the pot with enough burlap to cover up the plastic pot, then tie the ribbon around it to secure the burlap.  Make sure to have enough extra ribbon to tie a nice bow for extra decoration, and that't it!  No more eye sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment